Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 16mm Bolex for trade

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cyclops39's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am looking for a Nizo 800 series macro with autom B feature and interval timer. I have a 16mm Bolex reflex with 12.5-75 sony lense and a 16mm ang lense. Also have a external interval timer for the Bolex and a metal handgrip for mounting on the bottom of the camera for hand held shots. It is in very good working order. Email me if interested. THANKYOU

    TODD

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which model?

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cyclops39's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crimsonson:
    Which model?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hi:
    The Bolex is just the reflex with no number. The Nizo i am looking for is the 801 macro or the Nizo professional. I might consider other models from Nizo.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2001
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello!

    I wouldn't want to trade for an older Bolex reflex, but I have the following cameras which I would sell to you at a nice price. They are all film tested an fully functional.

    Nizo S800
    Nizo 801 Macro
    Nizo Professional

    Contact me at [email protected]



    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MrObvious's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm interested in your external interval timer for the Bolex. What kind is it? Does it attach to the motor drive spindle? What kind of control does it have? Is it a 1:1 drive or 8:1? Please e-mail me off-list.

    Thanks!

    [email protected]


    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kingfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be interested in your H16...can you email me with details and what you would take for it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •